Alumni: Get Involved
GGU relies on the service of our graduates to help engage with the more than 68,000 alumni worldwide.
GGU Alumni Advocates advance the mission of the university through outreach to prospective students, current students and fellow alumni.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
GGU Alumni Advocates provide important services to the GGU community, including:
- Recruiting and hiring GGU students and alumni
- Referring friends, family and co-workers to GGU for their degree
- Sharing professional expertise through in-person and online presentations
- Hosting on-site student tours at the workplace
- Serving as a mentors to students and alumni
- Reaching out to fellow GGU graduates to strengthen the alumni network
Contact us, and we'll connect you with an alumni liaison who will serve as your guide.
Let us know what you're doing and how we can help.
GGU Alumni Ambassadors help the university maintain a consistent presence and powerful impact in regional, national and international locations.
GGU Ambassadors support and strengthen the GGU alumni connection through high-impact efforts, including:
- Engaging alumni through regional events and alumni chapters
- Using talented and skilled alumni volunteers in effective ways
Contact us, and we'll connect you with a member of the GGU Board of Directors Outreach Committee or a GGU staff member who you will serve as a liaison, and communicate with you on an ongoing basis.