Take the next step to reaching your academic goals!
Note: Applications for the Master of Science in Business Analytics will not be accepted until December 15, 2016.
US CITIZENS & PERMANENT RESIDENTS
- Undergraduate Degree Programs ($55 application fee)
- Graduate Degree Programs ($70 application fee)
- Doctoral Degree Programs ($85 application fee)
- Certificate Programs ($40 application fee)
- Open Enrollment Application (no fee)
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS REQUIRING F OR J VISAS
DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE APPLICATION
- Degree or Certificate Application
- Open Enrollment (non-degree) Application
- Veteran / Active-Duty Military Application
SCHOOL OF LAW
Note: Golden Gate University is not authorized to offer online courses to students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Minnesota, or Wisconsin. We are currently pursuing authorization to offer online courses to students residing in Minnesota.
Note to Undergraduate Applicants: To be considered for admission to undergraduate programs, you should have attained a community college, college, or university cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better with 24 or more semester units of prior transferable credit. To learn about exceptions to these requirements, please phone us 415-442-7800 and ask to speak to an enrollment counselor.
Note to Veterans: GGU may not certify any veteran's enrollment unless they have been admitted to a degree or certificate program. Open enrollment status is not considered formally admitted to Golden Gate University.