Take the next step to reaching your academic goals!
US CITIZENS & PERMANENT RESIDENTS
- Undergraduate Degree Programs ($55.00 application fee)
- Graduate Degree Programs ($70.00 application fee)
- Doctoral Degree Programs ($85.00 application fee)
- Certificate Programs ($40.00 application fee)
- Open Enrollment Application (no fee)
Note: Golden Gate University is not authorized to offer online courses to students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, or Wisconsin. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Note to undergraduate applicants: To be considered for admission to undergraduate programs, you should have attained a community college, college, or university cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better with 24 or more semester units of prior transferable credit. To learn about exceptions to these requirements, please phone us 415-442-7800 and ask to speak to an enrollment counselor.
International Applicants Requiring F or J Visas
DOWNLOAD A PAPER APPLICATION
- Application for Degree or Certificate Program
- Open Enrollment (non-degree) Application
- Veteran / Active-Duty Military Application