enrollment: Academic Records
OFFICE OF RECORDS & REGISTRATION
Golden Gate University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), go to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- If you have a GGU4YOU account, start the ordering process from the GGU4YOU "Student" menu in order to avoid having to send the consent form to the Clearinghouse.
- The Clearinghouse website will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. There is a fee of $6 per copy and a processing fee of $2.25 per recipient. Additional fees for rush service and express delivery apply if these services are requested.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- Attention Law School JD students: If you are attempting to transfer to another law school and will also need any of the following: a letter of good standing, class rank, or a copy of your LSAT score, DO NOT submit your order online via the Clearinghouse website. Instead contact the Law School Registrar's Office to request a "transfer out package". If you are ordering only a transcript, the request should be submitted online via the Clearinghouse website.
- Download our Transcript Ordering Fast Facts for general transcript ordering information.
If you need further assistance, would like to order a transcript offline, or have questions regarding your order, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-442-7285. If you have requested your order online via the National Student Clearinghouse, please include your order number in your communication to us.
The Records Office will notarized your diploma (and transcripts if needed) in order to be authenticated by the California Secretary of State to become legal in certain countries outside of the United States. Please note that the Records Office does not provide the Apostille or Certification. You must obtain it from the California Secretary of State after you receive your notarized diploma. You may submit your copy of your diploma for notarization or request a new copy using the Addition Diploma/Certificate Request form. There is a charge of $10 for the notarized diploma.
If you need further assistance or have questions, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-442-7278.
Golden Gate University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide verification of our graduates' degrees and current students' enrollment information. You can obtain verifications using any major credit card. There is a $10 fee per verification. Your card will only be charged if the degree can be verified.
Students can obtain enrollment verification certificates free of charge from the Clearinghouse. Login to GGU4YOU and click on "View Enrollment Certificate" under the "Registration" menu to start the process.