Faculty: Andrey Aredakov
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Andrey Aredakov has worked as a quantity/quality researcher in media, web, and ads analytics for the last twelve years. His specialties are media and web analytics as well as competitive research. Andrey earned a PhD degree in philosophy at Moscow State University. After working as a data analyst at various companies in Toronto, he moved to San Francisco and joined Google.
- PhD, Philosophy, Moscow State University
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Siberian Academy of Iron and Steel
- “Consciousness in Ontology of the Anthropic Principle” Voprosy Philosophii, Moscow, 2008, Iss. 1. pp. 45-51. Journal of the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- "Ontological and Gnoseological Bases of the Anthropic Principle" The Bulletin of the Moscow University (Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta). Series 7. Philosophy. Moscow, 2008. Iss. 3 p.3.
- "Concept of Mind in Anthologies of the Anthropic Principle" Philosophy of Mind: History and Modernity: The 2nd International Conference in Memory of A. F. Gryaznov. Moscow. 2007. ISBN 978-5-902121-13-8. pp. 282-288.
- "Latest Discoveries in Cosmology -- Gnoseological Aspect" Philosophy and the future of civilization: Theses of reports and presentations of IV Russian Philosophy Congress. (Moscow, May 24-28, 2005) Iss. 5 n. – M.: Contemporary Notebooks, 2005.
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2013 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- Quantitative Analyst, Google
- Research Analyst, PostRank
- Research Analyst, Cision
- Account Services Analyst, Cision
- Senior Analyst, Medialogia