Faculty: Andrey Aredakov
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Andrey Aredakov has a twelve-year tenure as a quantity / quality researcher in media, Web, advertising analytics, and competitive research. Aredakov was educated at Moscow State University and has a PhD in philosophy. He lived for five years in Toronto and is now living in SF working for high tech company.
- PhD, Philosophy, Moscow State University
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Siberian Academy of Iron and Steel
- “Consciousness in Ontology of the Anthropic Principle” Voprosy Philosophii, Moscow, 2008, Iss. 1. pp. 45-51. Journal of the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- "Ontological and Gnoseological Bases of the Anthropic Principle" The Bulletin of the Moscow University (Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta). Series 7. Philosophy. Moscow, 2008. Iss. 3 p.3.
- "Concept of Mind in Anthologies of the Anthropic Principle" Philosophy of Mind: History and Modernity: The 2nd International Conference in Memory of A. F. Gryaznov. Moscow. 2007. ISBN 978-5-902121-13-8. pp. 282-288.
- "Latest Discoveries in Cosmology -- Gnoseological Aspect" Philosophy and the future of civilization: Theses of reports and presentations of IV Russian Philosophy Congress. (Moscow, May 24-28, 2005) Iss. 5 n. – M.: Contemporary Notebooks, 2005.
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2013 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- Quantitative Analyst, Google
- Research Analyst, PostRank
- Research Analyst, Cision
- Account Services Analyst, Cision
- Senior Analyst, Medialogia