Faculty: Anthony J. deLeon
Anthony J. DeLeon, DBA
- Senior Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco, Online
RESEARCH INTERESTS & AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- B2B Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Technology Adoption
- AB (applied mathematics), Harvard University
- MBA (finance and operations management), University of Pennsylvania
- DBA, Golden Gate University
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2005-Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- Partner Accenture
- Principal, Booz-Allen & Hamilton, Inc.
- Winning in the e-Economy with Intention Value Networks, Economist Intelligence Unit Strategic Strategic Finance, pp. 50-61, 1999.
- Business Process Context and New Technology Adoption: The Case of Financial Supply Chain Management, E-Business Review, pp. 26-29, 2005.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Senior Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University, 2011
- First Place in the Fisher IMS / AMA SERVSIG Dissertation Proposal Competition, 2007
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society Member, 1985
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society Member, 1983