Faculty: Harry Portolos
- Senior Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Harry Portolos has been a stockbroker and active trader since 1990. He is a long standing member of the Technical Securities Analysts Association and the International Federation of Technical Analysts. Harry has been guest speaker at TSAA and GGU Finance Club. He has taught technical analysis at Golden Gate University since 2003 continually receiving high praise for his ability to reduce complex subject matter to easily understandable material. Dedicated to teaching, Harry has been commended for sharing his insights in trading.
- MBA (Business Administration, Leadership), John F. Kennedy University
- BS (Business Administration, Management), John F. Kennedy University
- Licenses, Securities and Exchange; Series 7, 24, 63.
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2003 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2006 - Present: Lecturer, The California Maritime Academy
- 1998 - Present: Registered Principal, Quest Capital Strategies, Inc.
- 1994 - 1996: Registered Principal, InterFirst Capital, Inc.
- 1990 - 1994: Investment Advisor, Baraban Securities, Inc.
- Toastmasters International
- Technical Securities Analysts Association
- International Federation of Technical Analysts