Jan Ahrens, DBA
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
- DBA, Marketing, Golden Gate University
- MBA, Marketing, The Ohio State University
- BS, Business, Miami University
- Ahrens, Jan and Coyle, James R. A Content Analysis of Registration Processes in Websites: How Advertisers Gather Information
to Customize Marketing Communications. Journal of Interactive Advertising, Volume II, Number 2, March 2011.
- Ahrens, Jan and Michal Ann Strahilevitz. Generating eReferrals Using Incentives and Bribes: A Field Experiment Testing Various
Incentives for Online Referrals, 2008. Association of Consumer Research Conference Proceedings, 2008.
- Ahrens, Jan and Michal Ann Strahilevitz. Generating eReferrals: The Effects of Incentives and Incentive Magnitude on Sender
and Receiver Online Referrals. American Academy of Advertising Conference Proceedings, 2008.
- Ahrens, Jan and Michal Ann Strahilevitz, Can Companies Initiate Positive Word of Mouth? A Field Experiment Examining the Effects
of Incentive Magnitude and Equity, and eReferral Mechanisms. Persuasive 2007 Conference Proceedings.
- Member Silicon Valley American Marketing Association
- Member American Marketing Association
- Member Association of Consumer Research
- Member American Association of Advertising