Faculty: John Denning
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco, Online
Management and technology leader with established track record of success in healthcare payor, healthcare provider, and medical device manufacturing organizations. Areas of emphasis include medical informatics, financial and analytical systems, strategic planning, and operations.
Specialties: Expert-Level Understanding of Healthcare Industry, Managed Care, Healthcare Financial Management, Managerial Cost Accounting, Medical Informatics, Outcomes Analysis, Enterprise Architecture, Process Modeling & Simulation, Quality Systems Engineering, Organizational Change.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Healthcare Industry
- Managed Care
- Healthcare Financial Management
- MHA, Healthcare Administration, Cornell University
- BA, Anthropology, New College of Florida
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Wholesale Change
- Director, Princeton Artificial Intelligence, Inc.
- Adjunct Professor and Lecturer, Golden Gate University since 2010
- Enterprise Architect, Kaiser Permanente
- Director, Medical Informatics, BlueCross & BlueShield of Minnesota