Faculty: Lewis "Randy" Gridley, MBA, CFP
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Lewis "Randy" Gridley, MBA, CFP is founder and Principal of Gridley Associates Inc.,
a fee only financial planning practice located in San Francisco. His business focuses
on broad financial planning issues including helping clients manage inter-generational
planning and asset transfer concerns.
Randy holds a BA from the University of Vermont and an MBA in Marketing and Finance from Columbia Graduate School of Business in New York. Randy is a former President and Chairman of the Financial Planning Association of San Francisco, former Chair of its Public Relations Committee and has made numerous appearances on radio and TV. In addition, he served as Interim Director of the Financial Planning Program at Golden Gate University, and is currently an Adjunct Professor teaching graduate level courses in financial planning.
- CFP, Certified Financial Planner
- MBA (Finance & Marketing), Columbia University
- BA, University of Vermont
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2005 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2000 - Present: President, Gridley Associates Inc.
- 1982 - 2000: Director, Credit Suisse First Boston Corporation
- President, Chairman, San Francisco Chapter, Financial Planning Association
- Board Member, Chairman Investment Committee, San Francisco Ladies Protection Society
- Board Member, San Francisco University High School