Faculty: Manvinder Khroad
Manvinder "Mini" Khroad, MSHR of Talent Programs & Services at Yahoo.com. Prior to her HR career, Mini spent 9 years working in law enforcement. In 2008, she joined Golden Gate University as an Adjunct Professor that specializes in International Human Resources.
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco, Silicon Valley
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Relations
- MS (Human Resources), Golden Gate University
- BA (Public Policy & Administration, York University
- AA (Business Administration), Wilfrid Laurier University
- Certificate (Human Resources Management), Humber College
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2008-Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2013-Present: VP Human Resources, Yahoo Inc.
- 2012-2013: Sr. HR Director, Yahoo Inc.
- 2011-2012:: Sr. HR Director, Strategic Workforce Initiatives, Yahoo Inc.