Faculty: Marc Levine
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Marc Levine is an Executive and Team Coach who has coached and trained thousands of
leaders for large companies throughout the world for the last 20 years. The combination
of his PhD in Organizational Psychology and his deep real-world executive experience
has led to a unique coaching methodology that centers on his proprietary Executive
Levine has co-founded two start-ups, including Scout OnDemand that provides cloud-based enterprise coaching solutions and Cobalt Strategies, a human-capital consulting firm. He developed strong expertise in leadership development consulting through his work with two global consulting firms, Linkage, Inc. and the Forum Corporation. Mark is a frequent speaker at national conferences and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- PhD (Organizational Psychology), California School of Professional Psychology
- MA (Organizational Psychology), California School of Professional Psychology
- BA (Communication), State University of New York at Buffalo
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2002 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2010 - Present: Founder & Principal, Marc Levine & Company
- 2010 - 2011: Co-Founder, Scout OnDemand, Inc.
- 2004 - 2010: Principal, Linkage, Inc.
- 2002 - 2004: Co-founder, Principal, Cobalt Strategies, Inc.
- 2000 - 2002: Consulting Team Leader, The Forum Corporation
- 1998 - 2000: Senior Consultant, iQuantic, Inc.
- 1994 - 1998: Consultant, Technology Forecasters, Inc.
HONORS & AWARDS
- 2014, Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award, Golden Gate University