Faculty: Olga Kowalewsky
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Professor Kowalewsky is currently a Director in Risk Analytics with Wells Fargo. She is responsible for building risk and capital related mathematical models using data analytics and financial calculus techniques.
Prior to that, Professor Kowalewsky worked as a quant for JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs. Her specialty is multi-asset modelling and treatment of correlation.
She has a PhD and MS in Aeronautics from Caltech, with her thesis on theoretical micro mechanics, and her MS and BS in Physics from RWTH Aachen, Germany, with her thesis on theoretical quantum mechanics.
- PhD, Aeronautics, California Institute of Technology
- MS, Aeronautics, California Institute of Technology
- MS, Physics, RWTH Aachen, Germany
- BS, Physics, RWTH Aachen, Germany
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Director, Wells Fargo
- Vice President, JP Morgan
- Associate, Goldman Sachs