Faculty: Roman Bogomazov
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Roman is a consultant and developer of the eLearning Technical Market Analysis program at Golden Gate University. He teaches the Wyckoff Method as a technical analysis class and Trading Strategies and Implementation which focuses on trading plan development, back testing and trading performance. He is active in the Technical Securities Analysts Association, both in the San Francisco chapter and at the national level. Roman is a frequent speaker at local, national and international events.
- MS (Finance), Golden Gate University
- Certificate of Technical Market Analysis, Golden Gate University.
- BS (Economics & Management), University of Maryland
PROFESSIONAL & Teaching Experience
- 2011 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- Board Member/Program Coordinator, Technical Securities Analysts Association of San Francisco (TSAASF)