Faculty: Scott Buchanan
- Senior Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Scott Buchanan is a Principal with Merger and Acquisition Educators in Dublin, CA. He was previously a Chief Financial Officer for public and private technology companies in Silicon Valley. Buchanan has served on various not for profit boards and is a member of Financial Executives International.
- MBA (Finance) Golden Gate University
- BS (Accounting) Golden Gate University
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2001 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2005 - Present: Lecturer, Saint Marys College
- 2003 - Present: Principal, Merger and Acquisition Educators
- 2001 - 2002: Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive Officer, Vicom Systems Inc.
- 1991 - 2000: Executive Vice President and CFO, Watkins-Johnson Company
- Financial Executives International
- Board Member, Audit and Nominating Committee Chairman, Lytton Gardens
- Audit Committee Member, Episcopal Senior Communities