Faculty: Sharon Mulgrew
- Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Sharon Mulgrew specializes in collaborative partnering, enabling her to help clients (management and internal or external consultants) assess current collaboration or partnering strategies. Sharon assists with fostering relationships and processes to promote the identification of best practices, gaps, and effective action plans.
- MPH, Health Services Administration, Yale School of Epidemiology and Public Health
- BA, Psychology, Towson University
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2013 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- Principal, Integration Strategies
- Founding Partner, ParCenTra Participant Centered Training
- Faculty and Curriculum Developer, John F. Kennedy University
- Creating Internal Service Agreements: Preparation, Book 1, The Ryan Group, Inc.
- Creating Internal Service Agreements: Implementation, Book 2, The Ryan Group, Inc.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Outstanding Supervisor Award for my work coordinating the Masters Projects in the Organizational Psychology Program at John F Kennedy University, June 2007
- Teacher of the Year, College of Professional Studies, University of San Francisco, June 1985