Faculty: Siamak Zadeh
- Adjunct Professor
- Business, Undergraduate
- San Francisco
Siamak Zadeh has more than 20 years of experience in a variety of IT organizations, developing business strategies and product specifications for the use and application of IT solutions to many industries, particularly the health care organizations. He has done research in IT architecture and participated in several industry focus groups and standard bodies such as GS1 Healthcare, articulating the emerging needs and challenges of the health care industry in the digital age. Recently, he has been focusing on the emergence of Electronic Health Record (EHR), Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and the Health Information Exchange (HIE) and the challenges they pose for the healthcare community as they adopt IT solutions to provide medical care.
- PhD, Columbia University
- M.Phil, Columbia University
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2012-Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2007 - Present: Senior Director, Business Development, Axway, Inc.
- 2004-2007: Senior Director, Business Development, Oracle
- 2002-2004: Global Sales & Marketing Executive, IBM
- 1994-2002: Group Manager, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- 1992-1994: Senior Business Development Manager, Fujitsu America Inc.
- 1990-1992: Senior IT Analyst, Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO)
- 1988-1990: Research Scientist, IBM Corporation
- 1982-1988: Adjunct Faculty, Pace University
- Frost & Sullivan, September 10, 2001, Movers & Shakers: Interview with Group Manager, Life Science Group, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Bio IT World, Chaos In, Order Out
- Drug Discovery Online, July 25, 2001, Accelrys, Sun create 3D proteome map for Neisseria meningitidis
- Life Scientist, April 4, 2002, Bio gold rush could pay off for enterprise IT
- IT World, April 3, 2002, Bio gold rush could pay off for enterprise IT