Faculty: William C. Sarsfield
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Financial Services
- Preparation and analysis of damages and damage modeling.
- BA (Economics), Stanford University
- MS (Finance), Golden Gate University
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 1983-Present: Senior Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 1980-Present: Financial and Litigation Consultant, Sarsfield Associates
- 1984- 2000: Founder, Chairman, Board Member, Sequoia National Bank, San Francisco
- 1973-1985: Founder, President/CEO, Chairman, Board Member, Commercial Bank of San Francisco
- 1968-1973: Vice President, Security Pacific National Bank, San Francisco
- 1963-1968: National Bank Examiner, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, San Francisco
- Beta Gamma Sigma, academic society, Delta of California Chapter. Elected April 1969.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Stanley Price Adjunct Professor Award, 2010