Graduate Studies at GGU: Student Success
Golden Gate University takes great pride in its track record of student achievement. Student success stems from a host of factors -- small class sizes, seasoned instructors, top-notch academic advising, career development resources, and a personalized course of study -- among others. GGU works one-on-one with every student to develop a customized plan to address his or her unique needs.
As a university, we are constantly striving to provide an education for our students that will keep them engaged as well as prepare them for careers in their field. Our high graduation and retention rates demonstrate that our programs engage learners from all levels -- keeping them on the path to graduation.
Regardless of whether students are in a full-time program, or taking just one or two classes in the evening after work, we strive to find a course of study to help students succeed.
2015 OUTSTANDING STUDENTS AWARDS
The Outstanding Student Award Ceremony celebrates students who have achieved academic excellence at Golden Gate University. Determination to reach lofty goals is truly inspiring and worthy of commemoration.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES SERVICE AWARD
- Honorio Daboin, MS Project Management
EDWARD S. AGENO SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Gloria Kanu, DBA
- Sepideh Vafaeenia, MBA
- Hellen Ciudad-Real, Prof. MBA
- Katherine Metzger, MBA Management, summa cum laude
- Gabriela A. Ramirez, EMPA
- Tran N. Nguyen, MS Finance
- Julie Griffiths, MS Financial Planning
- Kaitlyn Julie Craig, MS HR Management
- Moustafa Khamis, MS Integrated marketing Communications
- Henrik Gebbing, MS Marketing, summa cum laude
- Yan Q. Li, MBA Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Pooja Solanki, MS Project Management
- Chad Tynan, MA Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling
- Amber Hanlon, MA Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- James Kammer Alley, MS IT Management
BRUCE F. BRADEN SCHOOL OF TAXATION
- Lacey A. Cueto, MS Taxation, cum laude
- Saneeta Lulla, MS Taxation
- Brandy Urdaneta, MS Tax
- Scott C. Haberman, MS Tax
SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTING
- Cathy L. Yang, MAc
- Jesse Sapakie, MAc
- Brooke M. Coloma, Mac