Business Library: About
536 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Mon - Thu: 7:30 am - 10:30 pm
Fri: 7:30 am - 9 pm
Sat: 10 am - 7 pm
Sun: 11 am - 6 pm
MAY 13 - AUG 14
Mon - Thu: 7:30 am - 10 pm
Fri: 7:30 am - 7 pm
Sat: 10 am - 6 pm
Sun: 11 am - 6 pm
(Resume Regular Hours on Aug. 15th)
LIBRARY HOLIDAY CLOSURES
Memorial Day: Mon, May 29
Independence Day: Tue, Jul 4
REFERENCE DESK HOURS
Mon - Thu: 11 am - 7 pm
Fri: 1 pm - 5 pm
Sat - Sun: not available
Research assistance also available by appointment:
To provide high quality research resources and services for all members of the Golden Gate University community. We aspire to:
- Provide access to relevant, quality and value added collections of recorded information and knowledge, regardless of format or location.
- Ensure timely and equitable access to the library's resources and services to meet the needs of our clientele, irrespective of their location.
- Develop and maintain an educational program for the Library's clientele for maximum utilization of resources and services.
- Develop and maintain the Library's information technology infrastructure to ensure rapid access to information and information services.
- Support distance education needs.
- Maintain close and meaningful working relationships with students, faculty, administrators and staff of the University.
- Provide a conducive environment for study, learning, research, and production.
- Maximize access to local, national, and global information through cooperation with other libraries and sharing of resources.
- Develop and maintain an excellent staff, knowledgeable, fully service oriented and sensitive to the needs of those we serve.
- Provide effective administration of the Library, encouraging innovation and creativity.