University Library: About
536 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
2014 SUMMER TERM HOURS
|Monday - Thursday||10 am - 10 pm||10 am - 7 pm|
|Friday - Saturday||10 am - 5 pm||10 am - 5 pm|
|Sunday||noon - 5 pm||Reference unavailable|
SUMMER BREAK SCHEDULE
- Wednesday, Aug. 20 - Fri Aug. 22: 10 am - 5 pm
- Saturday, Aug. 23: CLOSED
- Friday, July 4: Independence Day
To provide equal opportunity access to appropriate resources and services for all members of the Golden Gate University community. We aspire to:
- Provide access to relevant, quality and value added collections of recorded information and knowledge, regardless of format or location.
- Ensure timely and equitable access to the library's resources and services to meet the needs of our clientele, irrespective of their location.
- Develop and maintain an educational program for the Library's clientele for maximum utilization of resources and services.
- Develop and maintain the Library's information technology infrastructure to ensure rapid access to information and information services.
- Support distance education needs, campus wide.
- Maintain close and meaningful working relationships with students, faculty, administrators and staff of the University.
- Provide a conducive environment for reading, learning and research.
- Maximize access to local, national, and global information through cooperation with other libraries and sharing of resources.
- Develop and maintain an excellent staff, knowledgeable, fully service oriented and sensitive to the needs of those we serve.
- Provide effective administration of the Library, encouraging innovation and creativity.