University Library: About
536 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
SUMMER 2015 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Memorial Day: Mon, May 25
Independence Day: Fri, Jul 3 & Sat, Jul 4
2015 SUMMER TERM HOURS
|Mon - Thu||7:30 am - 10 pm||noon - 7 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 7 pm||1 - 5 pm|
|Sat||10 am - 6 pm||1 - 5 pm|
|Sun||10 am - 6 pm||Reference unavailable|
To provide equal opportunity access to appropriate resources and services for all members of the Golden Gate University community. We aspire to:
- Provide access to relevant, quality and value added collections of recorded information and knowledge, regardless of format or location.
- Ensure timely and equitable access to the library's resources and services to meet the needs of our clientele, irrespective of their location.
- Develop and maintain an educational program for the Library's clientele for maximum utilization of resources and services.
- Develop and maintain the Library's information technology infrastructure to ensure rapid access to information and information services.
- Support distance education needs, campus wide.
- Maintain close and meaningful working relationships with students, faculty, administrators and staff of the University.
- Provide a conducive environment for reading, learning and research.
- Maximize access to local, national, and global information through cooperation with other libraries and sharing of resources.
- Develop and maintain an excellent staff, knowledgeable, fully service oriented and sensitive to the needs of those we serve.
- Provide effective administration of the Library, encouraging innovation and creativity.