Academic Institutions: UCSF Master in Nursing Pathways Program
Golden Gate University (GGU) has partnered with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) to offer students a path to obtaining a masters degree in nursing. Complete your bachelors degree at GGU--in class or online--and set your pathway to UCSF master's degree in the top Nursing program in the United States.
Qualifying Areas of Master's Degree Specialization
- Advanced Community Health and International Nursing (CNS) and HIV-AIDS Focus
- Adult Nurse Practitioner and HIV-AIDS Focus
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Child and Adolescent Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing and Health Systems Leadership
- Occupational and Environment Health Nurse Specialists
- Occupational and Environmental Health/Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Gerontological Nursing: CNS and NP
- Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Health Policy
Qualifying Bachelors Degrees from Golden Gate University
The UCSF School of Nursing reflects a long history of innovation in nursing education that spans back to 1907. The school's mission focuses on three core elements: teaching, research and practice. The San Francisco campus of the University of California is dedicated to learning and teaching in the health sciences. The UCSF School of Nursing was ranked #2 among US Schools of Nursing in National Institutes of Health (NIH) research funding for 2009; #1 rankings were achieved in 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006.