Golden Gate University (GGU) has partnered with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) to offer students a path to obtaining a master's degree in nursing. Complete your bachelors degree at GGU -- in class or online -- and set your pathway to UCSF master's degree in the top Nursing program in the United States.
Academic Institutions: UCSF Master in Nursing Pathway Program
ABOUT THE PATHWAY PROGRAM
The ADN-to-Masters Pathway Program is a special opportunity for Registered Nurses with an associate's degree to obtain a bachelor's degree and prepare for graduate-level nursing education.
As a participant, you begin your course of study by enrolling in a bachelor's degree completion program at GGU. Once you earn your bachelor's degree, you become eligible for the Master of Science Program at UCSF School of Nursing.
The Pathway Program includes specialized mentoring from GGU to help you distinguish your master's application, and enhance your likelihood of acceptance to the UCSF Master of Science (MS) program.
UCSF MS IN NURSING PROGRAM
This top-rated program prepares leaders in the advanced practice roles of nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, nurse-midwife, administrator, teacher, and consultant. Courses from nursing and other disciplines provide advanced theoretical knowledge, assessment skills, role/leadership development, and advanced clinical practice in a selected specialization and opportunity to critique and apply nursing theory and research as a scientific base for nursing practice.
- Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist - Critical Care/Trauma
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Public Health Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Health Policy Nursing
- Nurse Midwifery / Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational & Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
BACHELOR'S DEGREES FROM GGU
GGU's bachelor's degree programs help you to sharpen your writing and communication skills, develop cultural and social awareness, enhance knowledge and critical thinking abilities, and cultivate personal growth and leadership potential.