Undergraduate Certificate in Management
Students can enhance their general business acumen and leadership skills, support the working knowledge they have, or learn what's new in the business field since they were last in school with an undergraduate certificate in management. This program can be equally valuable to first-time students or business professionals who feel their skill set might need an update.
Please note that some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites. These prerequisites must be satisfied (through transfer of equivalent coursework or through taking the courses at Golden Gate) before the certificate courses can be completed.
Undergraduate Courses: $1,830 per 3-unit course
Tuition varies for other courses. See Tuition & Fees for details.
This program is offered at the following locations: San Francisco, Online.
Total Units 15
This certificate requires completion, with a C average or better, of any 15 or 30 units of management courses (prefix MGT) at Golden Gate.
MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCES AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
- Basil Adams, Adjunct Professor
- Lynn Byk, Adjunct Professor
- Terry Curl, Adjunct Professor
- Lydia Daniels, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Rose Davis, Adjunct Professor
- Lawrence Ebert, Adjunct Professor
- Steven Gilman, Adjunct Professor
- Wanda Harmon, Senior Adjunct Professor
- John Hawes, Adjunct Professor
- S. Phillip Dillard II, Adjunct Professor
- Tina Jackson, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Steven Lee, Adjunct Professor
- Christopher Lynch, Adjunct Professor
- Gianna Phillips, Adjunct Professor
- Laura Pogue, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Lance Robins, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Alan R. Roper, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Patrick Schmidt, Adjunct Professor
- Jody Shaffer, Human Resources
- Dorothy J. Smith, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Tom Taylor, Adjunct Professor
- Richard Trutz, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Jeffrey D. Yergler, Assistant Professor, Chair Undergraduate Management
Thank you for requesting information about a degree program at Golden Gate University. You will receive an e-mail confirming your request in a few minutes. An enrollment counselor will be calling you soon to answer all your questions about how to get started.