Undergraduate Certificate in Management
Students can enhance their general business acumen and leadership skills, support the working knowledge they have, or learn what's new in the business field since they were last in school with an undergraduate certificate in management. This program can be equally valuable to first-time students or business professionals who feel their skill set might need an update.
Please note that some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites. These prerequisites must be satisfied (through transfer of equivalent coursework or through taking the courses at Golden Gate) before the certificate courses can be completed.
Undergraduate Courses: $1,890 per 3-unit course.
Tuition varies for other courses. See Tuition & Fees for details.
Total Units -- 15
This certificate requires completion, with a C average or better, of 15 or 30 units of management courses (prefix MGT) at Golden Gate University.
MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCES AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
- Kathy Bell, Adjunct Professor
- LouAnn Conner, Adjunct Professor
- Terry Curl, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Ronald Demerin, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Lawrence Ebert, Adjunct Professor
- Matthew Fisher, Adjunct Professor
- Reem Gohar, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Donetta Gunnells, Adjunct Professor
- John Hawes, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Tina Jackson, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Patricia Knight, Adjunct Professor
- Mary Jean Koontz, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Steven Lee, Adjunct Professor
- Christopher Lynch, Adjunct Professor
- Roldan Mallorca, Adjunct Professor
- Laura Pogue, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Alan R. Roper, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Walter Stevenson, Professor
- Jan Wilson, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Jeffrey D. Yergler, Assistant Professor, Chair Undergraduate Management
Thank you for requesting information about a degree program at Golden Gate University. You will receive an e-mail confirming your request in a few minutes. An enrollment counselor will be calling you soon to answer all your questions about how to get started.