Undergraduate Certificate in Finance
A condensed certificate program designed to prepare undergraduate finance students for the CFA exam.
The Finance Certificate Program is an excellent opportunity for business professionals or students to gain a working knowledge of finance without taking the time to earn a degree in finance. Moreover, the coursework can be structured to prepare students for the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exam.
Please note that some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites. These prerequisites must be satisfied (through transfer of equivalent coursework or through taking the courses at Golden Gate) before the certificate courses can be completed.
Undergraduate Courses: $1,800 per 3-unit course
Tuition varies for other courses. See Tuition & Fees for details.
The undergraduate certificate in finance requires completion, with a C average or better, of 15 units of finance undergraduate courses (prefix FI) at Golden Gate.
- Steve Hawkey, department chair
- Mladena Kotchmalarska, adjunct professor
- Peter Lou, adjunct professor
- Vinodh Madhavan, adjunct professor
- Baron Peake, senior adjunct professor
- Jason Pera, adjunct professor
- Shahbaz Shahbazi, adjunct professor
- Jarrett Topel, adjunct professor