Graduate Certificate in Applied Psychology
A focused graduate certificate designed to help graduate psychology students gain an area of specific expertise in fields like applied psychology or organizational psychology.
Flexibility is one of the best aspects of the certificate in applied psychology. Students will work directly with the program director to select the courses that will best address their area of expertise in either industrial/organizational psychology or counseling psychology. The flexible schedule and ability to complete the degree online allow students to work in the field while working at their certificate.
Ageno School of Business Courses: $2,700 per 3-unit course
Tuition varies for other courses. See Tuition & Fees for details.
This program is offered at the following location:
Some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites. These prerequisites must be satisfied by taking the courses at Golden Gate University or through the transfer of equivalent coursework.
Total Units -- 15
Students wishing to enroll in the program may earn a graduate certificate in applied psychology by completing, with a B average or better, five courses (15 units) with the "PSYCH" prefix at Golden Gate University. These five courses are chosen in consultation with the program director.
- Daniel Popkin Clurman, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Joseph W. Coyne, Distinguished Adjunct Professor
- Maureen Egan, Adjunct Professor
- Yaguang (Grace) Gethers, Adjunct Professor
- Ken Gladstone, Adjunct Professor
- Patrick Glasscock, Adjunct Professor
- David Michael Hogue, Adjunct Professor
- Pamela Hopkins, Adjunct Professor
- Stephen B. Jeong, Adjunct Professor
- Philip Keddy, Adjunct Professor
- Kathy Langsam, Adjunct Professor
- Marc Levine, Adjunct Professor
- Alan R. Roper, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Julie Salzman, Adjunct Professor
- Jere Sitko, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Michelle Skinner, Adjunct Professor
- Jeremy Welland, Adjunct Professor
- Bev Winslow, Adjunct Professor
- Tom Wooldridge, Department Chair and Assistant Professor
- Jeffrey D. Yergler, Assistant Professor, Chair Undergraduate Management
Thank you for requesting information about a degree program at Golden Gate University. You will receive an e-mail confirming your request in a few minutes. An enrollment counselor will be calling you soon to answer all your questions about how to get started.