Graduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution
A comprehensive graduate certificate program designed to prepare psychology students for work in the conflict resolution field.
This graduate certificate program allows psychology students the chance to be trained specifically in the fields of mediation, negotiation, and dispute resolution. You will learn the skills of non-adversarial problem solving, and apply them in public and private sectors, including family law, business, commerce, tax, insurance, and domestic disputes. If necessary, arrangements can be made for regulatory requirements of a specific field.
Ageno School of Business Courses: $2,700 per 3-unit course
Tuition varies for other courses. See Tuition & Fees for details.
This program is offered at the following locations: san_francisco.
Some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites. These prerequisites must be satisfied by taking the courses at Golden Gate University or through the transfer of equivalent coursework.
Total Units -- 18
Required Courses -- 18 units
Three of the following:
Any other graduate course approved by the program chair (3 units)
- Daniel Popkin Clurman, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Joseph W. Coyne, Distinguished Adjunct Professor
- Maureen Egan, Adjunct Professor
- Yaguang (Grace) Gethers, Adjunct Professor
- Ken Gladstone, Adjunct Professor
- Patrick Glasscock, Adjunct Professor
- David Michael Hogue, Adjunct Professor
- Pamela Hopkins, Adjunct Professor
- Philip Keddy, Adjunct Professor
- Kathy Langsam, Adjunct Professor
- Marc Levine, Adjunct Professor
- Thomas McAlone, Adjunct Professor
- Alan R. Roper, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Julie Salzman, Adjunct Professor
- Jere Sitko, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Michelle Skinner, Adjunct Professor
- Jeremy Welland, Adjunct Professor
- Bev Winslow, Adjunct Professor
- Tom Wooldridge, Department Chair and Assistant Professor
- Kit Yarrow, Professor
- Jeffrey D. Yergler, Assistant Professor, Chair Undergraduate Management
Thank you for requesting information about a degree program at Golden Gate University. You will receive an e-mail confirming your request in a few minutes. An enrollment counselor will be calling you soon to answer all your questions about how to get started.