For Students & Alumni: Student Business Cards
Golden Gate University students from the Schools of Business, Accounting and Taxation can order business cards at the cost of $40 for a box of 250.
Law students may order business cards by contacting the Student Bar Association Treasurer.
HOW TO ORDER
- Business, Accounting, and Taxation students can order your business cards by filling out this form.
- Review the proof at the end of the form. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information on the proof is correct.
- Get a confirmation email from the Office of Career Planning within 2 business days. This confirmation email will contain payment information.
- Pay for your business cards by filling out the credit card form or dropping off a check, payable to "GGU Office of Career Planning." No cash will be accepted. If you do not pay for your business cards within 2 weeks, your application will be discarded.
- You will get an email from the Office of Career Planning letting you know that your business cards are ready to pick up within 1-2 weeks of your receipt of your payment.
Proudly display your business cards with the silver Golden Gate University Seal business card holder, retail value $20, available both at the GGU Bookstore and online at www.goldengateushop.com.
STUDENT BUSINESS CARD POLICY
Currently enrolled degree seeking GGU students from the Schools of Business, Accounting and Taxation in good standing may purchase business cards with the University logo through the Office of Career Planning. Students must have earned 9 units in order to be eligible to apply for business cards.
Golden Gate University does not allow student business cards (with the University logo) to be made outside of this program. Please note that this program is for the benefit of all students and is a privilege that may be taken away if abused. Students are not required to purchase or use business cards with the GGU logo, and GGU is not responsible for the disclosure of student contact information included on such cards.
To comply with the University's guidelines, the Office of Career Planning requires each interested student to sign up and pre-pay for business cards during specified weeks of the fall and spring semesters. All orders for business cards must be made online during the set weeks of the program. All students must also agree that they will cease using these business cards if they discontinue their studies at GGU for any reason.
The business cards will contain the student's name and contact information (such as home phone number, cell phone number, and email address). All cards will also have the words Master of Business Administration Candidate or similar notation for other degree students.
Previously awarded advanced graduate degrees or certifications may be listed using initials after the students name (e.g., John Doe, PMP).
The Office of Career Planning reserves the right to disapprove business cards which include an unprofessional or inappropriate email address. The Office of Career Planning will notify any students whose cards have been disapproved and work with them to resolve concerns.
The Office of Career Planning will provide students with an electronic proof of the business card for verification that all the information on the business card is correct before the order will be placed.
Credit card or check payment must be made prior to the business card application deadline. Cash payments will not be accepted. If no payment has been received by the deadline, then the business card application will be considered abandoned and no cards will be printed. Checks should be made payable to GGU Office of Career Planning.