Faculty: Kimberly Stanley
- Characterization of Income and Expenditures
- Federal Income Taxation
- LLM, Georgetown University
- JD (with Honors), George Washington University
- BS, Brigham Young University
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Clerked at US Tax Court
- Previously an appellate attorney, US Department of Justice Tax Division
- Was in private practice in tax litigation and controversy
- Tax Deductions of Palimony Arrangements, The Recorder, May 31, 2011.
- IRS Breaks With Tax Court On Deduction Limits, The Recorder, Dec. 31, 2010.
- Tax Evasion Confusion In The Ninth Circuit, 16:4 California Tax Lawyer, 2007.
- Tax Deductions for Travel Away From Home (Matthew Bender 2006).
- Tax Aspects of Insurance (Matthew Bender 2006).