Faculty: Mark Yates
- Academic Support Workshop
- Legal Analysis
- Special Problems
RESEARCH INTERESTS & AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- American Legal History
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Legal Education
- JD, Hastings College of the Law, University of California
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Former litigation associate at Pillsbury Winthrop
- Former deputy public defender, Mendocino County
- Text is Still a Noun: Preserving Linear Text-Based Literacy in an e-Literate World, 18 Leg. Writing 119 (2012).
- The Carnegie Effect: Elevating Practical Training over Liberal Education in Curricular Reform, 17 J. of the Legal Writing Institute 233 (2011).