Jump Start Grant
$1,000 OFF YOUR TUITION!
Don't wait until fall. Start classes in summer 2017 term (April 30) and receive a $1,000 tuition grant toward your fall 2017 term tuition.
Apply for summer admission by April 30 to become eligible for the Jump Start Grant.
Applicants meeting the grant requirements (see below) will automatically have the Jump Start Grant applied to their fall tuition.
- You must be a first-time student at GGU.
- You must be a degree-seeking student.
- You must take at least 3 units in the summer 2017 term and 6 units in the fall 2017 term.
- You must register before the first day of the summer term to qualify.
- You must be in satisfactory academic standing at the end of the summer term.
- Offer does not apply to returning and continuing students, Tax & Accounting cohort students, or Law School students.