- Chi Pi Alpha (Accounting Club)
- China Students Association (CSA)
- Consumer Behavior
- Investment Club
- J-Crew (Japanese Student Club)
- Psychology Student Association
- Students for Sustainability
- Taiwanese Student Association
- Thai Club
- Tax Club
- Veteran Club
Clubs and Student Government provide on campus students to connect and interact with each other outside of the classroom. When you're a student here, you may join a club or even start your own club!
Student Government Association (SGA) represents the various interest groups from the schools of business, taxation, and technology at GGU. The SGA strives to represent the goals and objectives of the student body by promoting student development and properly allocating student funds. Four members make up the SGA team and are awarded scholarships for their responsibilities.