RESEARCH INTERESTS AND AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Financial Planner as Strategist
- Policy-Based Financial Planning
- Financial Market Theory
- Selected Publications
BS (applied economics), MA (economics), University of San Francisco
DBA, Golden Gate University
Finding the Planning In Financial Planning, Journal of Financial Planning, September 2010
Policy-Based Financial Planning Provides Touchstone in a Turbulent World, Journal of Financial Planning, July 2006
- Co-Chair, FPA Retreat 2009
- Chair, FPA Research Center Team, 2008-2010
- Chair, FPA PAC, 2005-2006
- Chairman of the Board, 2004
- National President, 2003
- Member, US Technical Advisor Group (TAG) for ISO 22222, Personal Financial Planning
HONORS AND AWARDS
Distinguished Adjunct Faculty Award, 2010
MEDIA AND INTERVIEWS
David Yeske, On the Science of Financial Advising, Wall Street Journal
Dave talks to the WSJ about the importance of bringing a scientific approach to wealth management.
A Return to Real Estate, Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal profiles Dave and his firm's investment philosophy.
Debt Pitfalls, CBS Evening News
Dave talks to CBS reporter Trish Regan about what people need to do to get out of debt.