Faculty: Maneeza Aminy
Maneeza Aminy, MA
- Adjunct Professor
- Business, Taxation, Undergraduate
- San Francisco
RESEARCH INTERESTS & AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Revenue Performance Management
- Marketing Automation Expert
- MA, Economics, California State University-Hayward
- BA, Economics, University of California, Berkeley
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Adjunct Professor of Economics
- Consultant on the Expert Services team at Marketo. Worked with more than 150 Marketo clients globally. Clients range from SMB all the way through Global Enterprise Deployments, her current focus.
- Marketo User Summit (2013)
Speaker "Using Marketo Reports to Explain the 50 Shades of Grey"
- Marketo User Summit (2012)
Speaker "How to Design a Revenue Cycle and Why it's Important"