Faculty: Thomas Leal, MA
- Senior Adjunct Professor
- San Francisco
Tom began his GGU teaching career in 1992 as a marketing instructor. In addition to
marketing classes, he teaches classes in English and Speech Communications.
Since 1988, Tom has worked independently as consultant primarily in management and organization development, and as a business coach. He uses a marketing orientation to encourage a customer-service focus, which he feels enhances individual effectiveness and the organizations success.
- MA (English), University of Iowa
- California Instructor Credential (business and industrial management)
- BA (English), University of California Berkeley
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 1992 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 2002 - Present: Instructor, Diablo Valley College
- 2007 - Present: Trainer, Chabot-Las Positas Community College District
- 2003 - 2009: Co-founder and Partner, Infinia Business Solutions, Inc.
- 2002 - 2005: Trainer, Regional Training Institute
- 2007 - 2008: Trainer, College of San Mateo, Judicial Studies Program
- 1988 - 2003: Principal, The Synergy Group
- 1994 - 1998: Trainer, City College of San Francisco
- 1990 - 1998: City College of San Francisco