Clubs and Student Government provide on campus students to connect and interact with
each other outside of the classroom.
Contact information for existing clubs and groups can be found by contacting Student
Affairs at 415-442-7299 or email@example.com.
Interested in starting student club or organization of your own? Here is how....
- Establish at least ten student members
- Elect the officials of the club as a President, VP of Administration, VP of Finance
and VP of Public Relations (Depending on the club's activities, you may have two officials
instead of four)
- Decide on the club's mission statement
- GGU Toastmasters
- Submit the list of your officials to the Student Government VP of Administration (Room
p-13) with phone numbers and e-mail addresses, mission statement and the list of events
you plan to do
- Prepare a budget proposal at the beginning of the each trimester and submit it to
the Student Government office