About GGU: Consumer Information
For assistance in obtaining institutional information:
- Privacy of Student Records -- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information Form
- Facilities & Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Faculty: Undergraduate Programs and Graduate Programs
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement -- Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Support Services
In compliance with the requirements of the U.S. Department of Education, GGU provides the following information on registering to vote. This information applies only to GGU students who are citizens of the United States. Specific links are provided for the two states in which GGU has physical facilities.
University Office of Financial Aid Employees:
- Do not receive anything of value from any lending institution, servicer or guarantee agency in exchange for an advantage sought by the lending institution, servicer or guarantee agency.
- Do not accept anything, of more than nominal value, from any lending institution, servicer or guarantee agency.
- Do not receive anything of value for serving on advisory boards of any lending institution, servicer or guarantee agency.
The Golden Gate University Office of Financial Aid hires its own employees and not employees of lenders, servicers or guarantee agencies in staffing the office.
GGU does not require its students to be vaccinated. However, we do encourage them to take responsibility for their wellness and to avail themselves of the information provided by the San Francisco Department of Health regarding immunizations and other services, some of which are available for free or at a low cost. Please visit the Communicable Disease Control and Prevention website for more information. See Wellness Resources for additional health education resources available to students.