Hamid Shomali, PhD
- Interim Finance Chair
- San Francisco
RESEARCH INTERESTS & AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- BS, (Economics and Mathematics), University of Salford
- PhD, (Economics) University of California, Los Angeles
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 1986 - Present: Professor, Golden Gate University
- More than 10 years of banking and finance experience in the US and overseas.
- Domestic and international consulting in the areas of banking, finance, and economics.
- Taught in 15 universities in the US and overseas, including The University of California,
Berkeley, Stanford, and The University of Houston.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Fulbright Teaching Scholarship Award, 2003