Faculty: Martin Pring
- Adjunct Professor
Martin J. Pring entered the financial markets in 1969 and has grown to become a leader in the global investment community. In 1981, he founded Pring Research, and began providing research for financial institutions and individual investors around the world. Since 1984, he has published the "Intermarket Review," a monthly market review offering a long-term synopsis of the world's major financial markets. In 1987, Martin pioneered the introduction of videos as an educational tool for technical analysis and was the first to introduce educational, interactive CD's in this field.
RESEARCH INTERESTS & AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Technical Analysis
- BSC (Economics), Southampton University, UK
PROFESSIONAL & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- 2013 - Present: Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University
- 1996 - Present: President of pring.com, an educational technically oriented web site.
- 1998 - Present: Chairman of Pring Turner Capital Group, a money management firm.
- 1981 - Present: Founder, Pring Research
HONORS & AWARDS
- British Society of Technical Analysts Fellow, 2012
- Trader's Library Hall of Fame Award, 2007
- Market Technician's Association (MTA) Annual Award, 2004
- A. J. Frost Memorial Award, Canadian Technical Analysts Society, 2000
- Honorary Member of the Swiss Association Market Technicians
- Honorary Member Market Technicians Association