Academic Institutions: Menlo College
Graduates of Menlo College can seamlessly transition to Golden Gate University and earn their MPA in as little as 12 months
Achieve Your Academic Goals
In an educational partnership, Menlo College graduates transition from Menlo into the accelerated executive master of public administration (EMPA) degree program at GGU, and earn an MPA in as little as 12 months.
- We have been educating professionals in public administration since 1965, and are the only institution to offer an EMPA degree program in the Bay Area.
- Golden Gate University is accredited by WASC and the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA), and is a signatory to NASPAA's Code of Good Practice in Public Affairs Education.
- Classes are eight weeks long, just like classes at Menlo, so you don't have to change your schedule. They're also available both online and in person to fit your busy life.
- You'll learn from professional-practice faculty with backgrounds in the public sector from local to international levels, who teach courses such as Public Service and the Law, and Organizational Analysis and Program Evaluation.
- The executive program is geared toward professionals, so you'll also learn from your peer classmates.
- Join the ranks of GGU's 7,000 public administration alumni who have gone on to top positions in their fields, such as chiefs of police and fire departments, as well as nonprofit founders and CEOs.
What do I have to do to join GGU's EMPA program?
You qualify if you graduate from Menlo with at least a B average.
Want to know more?
Contact a GGU enrollment counselor at 888-GGU-EDU1 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Information sessions are held throughout the year and you can start the program in any term.