Graduate Certificate in Integrated Marketing Communications
A graduate certificate program designed to prepare students for employment in integrated marketing communications.
The certificate in integrated marketing communications helps students prepare to create and manage communications with coordination in terms of message, positioning, and timing. Recent business trends show growth among marketing agencies delivering integrated solutions, and this certificate prepares our students for roles in such organizations. In this program, students will learn about sales promotion, sponsorships, direct and database marketing, and how to craft an advertising strategy.
Ageno School of Business Courses: $2,925 per 3-unit course.
Tuition varies for other courses. See Tuition & Fees for details.
The graduate certificate in integrated marketing communications requires completion of 18 semester units of graduate-level work. Please note that some courses taken as part of certificate programs will have prerequisites. These prerequisites must be satisfied (through transfer of equivalent coursework or through taking the courses at Golden Gate University) before the certificate courses can be completed.
Graduate Writing Proficiency Requirement
Students admitted to the graduate certificate in integrated marketing communications program must meet the graduate writing proficiency requirement within the first nine units of the program by successfully passing the graduate writing proficiency exam or by completing ENGL 201 Graduate Writing with a grade of B or better.
MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
- Andrey Aredakov, Adjunct Professor
- Thea Bellos, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Nicole Birdsall, Adjunct Professor
- Vincent Canobbio, Adjunct Professor
- Kerry Curtis, Professor Emeritus
- Anthony J. DeLeon, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Matthew Fisher, Adjunct Professor
- Ali Haris, Adjunct Professor
- John Chris Harris, Adjunct Professor
- Sue Ann Hirschberg, Adjunct Professor
- Hamid Kargaran, Adjunct Professor
- Jason Karpf, Adjunct Professor
- Mary Jean Koontz, Senior Adjunct Professor
- James Lee, Adjunct Professor
- Eric Limbs, Adjunct Professor
- Jeff J. Pallin, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Laura Pogue, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Holly Potter, Adjunct Professor
- Henry "Hank" Pruden, Professor
- John Rooney, Adjunct Professor
- Michael Savod, Distinguished Adjunct Professor
- Don Surath, Adjunct Professor
- Blodwen Tarter, Chair and Professor of Marketing and Public Relations
- Richard Trutz, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Goldie Viegas, Adjunct Professor
- Susan Walters, Adjunct Professor
- Sheila Whitescarver-McKnight, Adjunct Professor
Thank you for requesting information about a degree program at Golden Gate University. You will receive an e-mail confirming your request in a few minutes. An enrollment counselor will be calling you soon to answer all your questions about how to get started.