Graduate Certificate in Marketing
The Graduate Certificate in Marketing is valuable for its flexibility, with students choosing a program of study precisely designed to fit their area of interest. Whether for the working professional seeking further expertise in a specific subject, or a career changer, students and their faculty advisors design a course of study from our broad range of marketing classes, tailored to their individual goals.
Ageno School of Business Courses: $2,805 per 3-unit course.
Tuition varies for other courses. See Tuition & Fees for details.
Graduate Writing Proficiency Requirement
Students admitted to the graduate certificate in marketing program must meet the graduate writing proficiency requirement within the first nine units of the program by successfully passing the graduate writing proficiency exam or by completing ENGL 201 Graduate Writing with a grade of B or better.
MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
- Jan Ahrens, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Thea Bellos, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Nicole Birdsall, Adjunct Professor
- Vincent Canobbio, Adjunct Professor
- Debra Charlesworth, Adjunct Professor
- Kerry Curtis, Professor Emeritus
- Anthony J. DeLeon, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Thomas Tad Duffy, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Tsung "Marc" Y. Hsu, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Mary Jean Koontz, Senior Adjunct Professor
- James (Jim) Lee, Adjunct Professor
- Susan Murdy, Adjunct Professor
- Jeff J. Pallin, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Laura Pogue, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Henry Pruden, Professor
- Jack Saunders, Distinguished Adjunct Professor
- Michael Savod, Distinguished Adjunct Professor
- Randy Shandobil, Adjunct Professor
- Ted L. Simon, Adjunct Professor
- Michal Ann Strahilevitz, Professor
- Blodwen Tarter, Associate Professor; Chair
- Richard Trutz, Senior Adjunct Professor
- Susan Walters, Adjunct Professor
- Bruce M. Wasserman, Senior Adjunct Professor
Thank you for requesting information about a degree program at Golden Gate University. You will receive an e-mail confirming your request in a few minutes. An enrollment counselor will be calling you soon to answer all your questions about how to get started.